Monday, August 13, 2007

In the Beginning...

It all started with an idea, custom hometown state t-shirts. After some research into heat presses, wholesale t-shirts prices, and website design, I ran into a site I had discovered a long time ago, but had forgotten about, CafePress.com. The opportunity to use this service to produce, sell, and collect payment on my t-shirts, along with free hosting of my website
peaked my interest. Within two weeks I had my state t-shirt shop up and running. They provide you with a website and virtually unlimited hosting for your t-shirt graphics, the option of using one of their website templates, or the ability to create your own site with your own html. There is a wonderful messageboard where other shopowners are more then willing to share their tips and tricks on getting your biz up and running. Periodically I will be sharing the progress of my shop, along with some tips and trick I learn along the way. So here's where I'm at now with my state tee shirt shop. And here's a wonderful place to get started with some very valuable information for your shop: http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=103156888&MyToken=05a88aea-1889-48e5-b913-830e259a02c0

No comments: